Social media Internship
Always Planned was built by great women, awesome stories, and a sense of family – with a little champagne and cake along the way. We’re looking for someone who loves weddings and entertaining, as much as we do, to join our team as our Client Experience Intern. The ideal person is immersed in the world of online marketing, most likely taking photos of everything they do, while checking-in at every stop along the way, and tagging the friends that join in.
If you found yourself thinking that sounds like me,
we want to work with you!
• Create and maintain weekly blogs covering various industry topics.
• Research new ideas and stories.
• Compile compelling and interesting content for AP’s social media platforms.
• Run and maintain social media platforms upon request.
You're Good At
• Keeping up with a fast paced work environment.
• Completing tasks on a timely basis and executing according to schedules.
• Writing and have strong blogging capabilities.
• Being self-directed and capable of working within tight time frames on multiple projects.
• Being up to date with social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU IF
• You’re unable to check the ego at the door and work collaboratively with our team as a whole.
• You’re not great at communicating and are hard to reach by phone/email (accessibility and communication are key.)
• You’re easily offended or can’t handle constructive criticism.
• You don’t have your own car.
• You’re not into the wedding industry.
THE FINE PRINT
• 10 hours per week + some wedding weekends
• Must be a current college student (this is for college course credit)
WANT TO APPLY?
Please email a cover letter + resume to